Earnings, labor costs and number of employees in 2020
According to the results of the annual statistical survey "Earnings and labor force cost in 2020":
- The average nominal gross monthly earning of an employee counted 7943,0 lei, increasing by 9,8% (or 7709,3 lei) compared to 2019.
- The average nominal net monthly earning was 6616,8 lei, by 10,1% (or 606,7 lei) more than in 2019.
- The average monthly labor cost was 9889,5 lei per employee, by 9,7% (or 874,6 lei) more than in 2019.
- The number of employees as of December 31, 2020 was 738,5 thousand persons, by 0,5% (or 3,6 thousand persons) less than in December 31, 2019.
- The average number of employees was 601,6 thousand persons, by 3,8% (or 23,7 thousand persons) less than in 2019.
More detailed information is available in Romanian language.