Birth year: June 7, 1962
Place of birth: Brăviceni village, Orhei district
Education: higher education, State University „A.Jdanov” from Leningrad
Speciality: economist, teacher of economics
Scientific degree: doctor in economics, State University „A.Jdanov”
- 1984 - 1986 and 1989 - Teacher at the Department of Economics at the Agricluture Institute from Chisinau.
- 1989 - 1993 – Head of Section, vice-president of Administration, chief-accountant at the Regional Unit of Consumption Societies, Riscani.
- 1993 - 2000 – coordinating- economist, deputy head of the division monetary policy and crediting – Head of section scientifical surveys and forecasting the monetary circulation, Director-executive, Head of the Division monetary policy and surveys, Director of the Department Monetary Policy and Surveys at the National Bank of Moldova .
- 2000 - 2003 - vice-president, Prime-vice-president of Administration of Commercial Bank „Businessbank”.
- 2003 - 2005 – special correspondent at „Profit”.
- 2005 - 2008 - expert in the UNDP Project in Moldova.
- 2008-2009 - General Director of the National Bureau of Statistics