Date of birth: 18.12.1973
Family status: Espoused, father of 2 children
Phone: 022 40 30 02 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2000 - 2002 – Academy of Public Administration, master's degree, specialty management, manager qualification in public administration;
1992 - 1997 – Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, bachelor's degree, specialty Accounting and Control, qualification economist accountant;
1990 - 1992 – Republican College of Informatics, specialty Accounting.
- 2016 - present – Deputy General Director;
- 2005-2016 – National Bureau of Statistics, Head of Statistical Infrastructure Division;
- 1998-2005 – National Bureau of Statistics, Head of General Division for Financial Statistics and Financial Reports;
- 1997-1998 – National Bureau of Statistics, Adviser in General Division for Financial Statistics and Financial Reports.
- Module of completion the annual financial report and the annexes to the annual financial report (articles in the journal "Accounting and Auditing”);
- Module of completion of the statistical questionnaires (articles in the journal "Accounting and Auditing”);
- Short-term Integrated Statistical Survey System: Experience of the National Bureau of Statistics of the Republic of Moldova (Romanian Statistical Review, 2012).
- 2012 – Third Degree Diploma of the Government of the Republic of Moldova.
- National Adviser in Statistics and Coordinator from the NBS to UN projects, the World Bank, the Organization for Development Cooperation (OECD) and others.
- Romanian – native;
- Russian – fluently;
- English – medium.