Date and place of birth: 13.09.1975, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
2010-2013 – Doctoral studies, Economic Statistics department, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova;
1993-1998 – Bachelor of Economics, department Cybernetics and Economic Informatics, qualification engineer-economist, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova;
1992-1993 – English Language Diploma, upper secondary school no.56 (Lyceum „Spiru Haret”), Chișinau, Moldova;
1990-1993 – Postsecondary vocational education diploma, qualification PC operator of Ist category, Republican College of Informatics, Chisinau, Moldova.
- 2019-prezent – Deputy General Director, National Bureau of Statistics;
- 2007-2019 – Project Manager, UN Joint Project on Strengthening the National Statistical System, United Nations Development Programme in Moldova, beneficiary the National Bureau of Statistics. Monitoring and evaluation specialist, UNDP;
- 1999-2007 – Assistant and Programme Coordinator, Arts, Culture and Media, Soros Foundation Moldova;
- 1998-1999 – Consultant, Agricultural Policy and Sustainable Growth Division, Ministry of Agriculture and Processing Industry;
- 1994-1998 – Junior consultant, consultant, Consulting agency “ECCE”.
- November 2004 - December 2005 – Project manager “Strengthening the Statistical System of the Republic of Moldova”, World Bank grant (Trust Fund for Statistical Capacity Building, Grant Number TF051939) awarded to the National Department of Statistics and Sociology of RM
- 1999 – Project assistant, “Agriculture policy strategy” (Ministry of Agriculture and Processing Industry and a related TACIS project): developing the strategy and strategic management of the Ministry of Agriculture for 1998-2005 years
- 1998 – Project assistant, “Energy sector privatization program”: evaluation of the energy sector for privatization and corporate restructuring purposes
- 1998 – Project assistant, “Social Assistance System Restructuring in Moldova” (Ministry of Labor and a related TACIS project): improving the functioning of the existing social assistance institutional schemes, evaluation procedures for contributions to the State Social Fund
- Cara E., Spataru A. Measurement of the impact of decentralization on people equality, Ed. ASEM, no. 4(82), 2012, pp.22-32, ISSN 1810-9136
- Cara E., Spataru A. Methodological aspects regarding the measurement of the human development, in the Republic of Moldova: 20 years of economic reforms: intern. scient. conf., Chisinău, 23-24 September, 2011. Ch., 2011, vol.I, p.520-523. ISBN 978-9975-75-587-0
- Romanian – native;
- English – fluent;
- Russian – fluent.