According to the Law on official statistics (art. 20), access to individual data that do not allow the direct identification of respondents (microdata) can be granted only for scientific research projects whose expected results do not refer to identifiable individual units.
- Annex 1: Registration form for research entities
- Annex 2: Confidentiality undertaking
- Annex 3: Research proposal application form
- Annex 4: Individual confidentiality declaration
- Annex 5: Self-declaration of liability for completion of scientific research activities and for the destruction of scientific files provided by National Bureau of Statistics